The "Centr@Tec" Program is a training and support program for business R&D&I of the Institute for Business Competitiveness (ICE) in collaboration with Technology Centers of Castilla y León, which are part of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Network of Castilla y León (www.redei.es).
In addition to including the strengthening of the Centers' own structures, the Centr @Tec program includes training activities and the development of personalized, high value-added services for companies in Castile and Leon.
These services consist of:
- Carrying out diagnostics and the consequent preparation of a personalized innovation plan in the areas of industry 4.0, incorporation of ICTs and innovation in processes and design of products/services.
- The elaboration of technical feasibility and prototype construction reports for Technology-Based Entrepreneurs.
- The impulse to the internationalization of regional companies, through the advice for the participation in European projects.
The Cesefor Foundation provides these services to companies, at no cost to them, the economic assessment of these services being as follows
|Diagnosis and Action Plan for Innovation in processes and in the design of products/services and the Incorporation of ICT technologies and Start of Digitization
|Diagnostics and Industrial Action Plan 4.0
|Feasibility reports for technology-based entrepreneurs
|Internationalization: Presentation of proposals of companies from Castilla y León to International Programs
The services, therefore, are considered as aid in kind, under the rules of Mínimis, so that entities that receive these personalized services, the aid will be calculated, according to Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013 of the Commission, of 18 December 2013, on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid (D.O.U.E. No L352 of 24 December 2013).
In particular, for companies in the agricultural sector, these services will be counted as aid in kind in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1408/2013 of 18 December 2013 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the EC Treaty to de minimis aid in the agricultural sector (D.O.U.E. No L352 of 24 December 2013).
In the case of companies in the fishing and aquaculture sector, these services will be counted as aid in kind in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No. 717/2014 of 27 June 2014 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the EC Treaty to de minimis aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector (D.O.U.E. No. L190 of 28 June 2014).
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BENEFICIARIES:
The entities that wish to receive these advanced services from the technology centers attached to the Centr @tec Program must have the potential to improve their competitiveness through the incorporation of innovation in their company and, specifically, must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered in the IAE Census (not applicable in the case of Technical Feasibility Reports for Technology-Based Entrepreneurs).
- Not be subject to any of the prohibitions referred to in Article 13 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, 2003, on General Subsidies, or applicable regulations on the subject in the corresponding Autonomous Community.
- To have its registered office and/or production center in Castilla y León.
- Not have exceeded the limits and comply with the rest of the de minimis rules, as provided in European Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013, on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid.
In particular, for companies in the agricultural sector, the provisions of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1408/2013 of 18 December 2013 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the EC Treaty to de minimis aid in the agriculture sector  will apply.
In the case of companies in the fisheries and aquaculture sector, the provisions of Commission Regulation (EU) No. 717/2014 of 27 June 2014 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the EC Treaty to de minimis aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector  will apply.
- Be up to date with tax and social security obligations.
PROCEDURE AND PROCESSING
- The procedure to enable access to these advanced personalized services within the Centr @Tec Program will respect the principles of publicity, transparency, free competition, equality and non-discrimination, being the information accessible, at least, in all the websites of the Technology Centers participating in the Program and in the websites of the ICE (http://www.empresas.jcyl.es/) and the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Network of Castilla y León (http://www.redei.es/).
- Those interested in receiving these services must complete the application form in the model indicated as Annex I: Application and Responsible Statement, and send it to any of the technology centers participating in the program, or send it directly to the ICE (email@example.com). The Technology Center or ICE will register the date of entry of the company's application.
- Applications for participation and admission of companies to the Centr @Tec Program will be selected in strict order of entry.
- If the entity meets the above requirements, a commission (ICE and Technology Centers) will assign the requested service to a specific technology center (Assignment Commission) according to the area of sectoral and technological expertise, geographical criteria and resources available in the technology center.
- If the application is approved, this will be communicated by the commission to the entity requesting the service, indicating the technology center assigned in each case.
- The beneficiaries must expressly accept the granting of the application for the diagnosis, as well as its conditions, within a period of fifteen working days, calculated from the day following the notification, by sending a specific form (Annex II) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of non-acceptance, or after the period of time indicated has elapsed without having accepted the concession, it shall be understood that the beneficiary renounces the aforementioned application, and it shall be filed without further processing.
- The technology center will provide the service within a maximum period of two months, unless there is a justified reason (with the exception of actions related to the internationalization of R&D).
If you are interested, have any questions or simply want more information, write us an email, we will be happy to assist you.
- Article 3.2.: "The total amount of de minimis aid granted by a Member State to a single company shall not exceed 200,000 euros over any period of three fiscal years. The total amount of de minimis aid granted by a Member State to a single undertaking which carries out road haulage operations for hire or reward shall not exceed 100,000 euros over any period of three fiscal years. Such de minimis aid may not be used for the purchase of road haulage vehicles.
- Article 3.2.: "The total amount of de minimis aid granted by a Member State to a single undertaking shall not exceed 15,000 euros over any period of three fiscal years.
- Art. 3.2.: "The total amount of de minimis aid granted by a Member State to any single enterprise in the fisheries and aquaculture sector shall not exceed 30,000 euros over any period of three fiscal years.